ICGrocery is a script for building an easy to use, flexible grocery shopping site. Site users can register, choose groceries from categories, add to cart and pay with paypal accounts – then they will receive the groceries from the store.
This script is a multi language script. Registered users have their own panel where they can control data and view the items in the shopping card.
User Control Panel:
My Orders – Users can view a history of all orders with order price, status and all the items in each order.
My Account – Users can manage the personal details and login information.
- Site Settings – Administrator can define general variables that are used on the site such as admin email address, site url, paypal email, delivery cost.
- Static Pages – Site administrator can add pages on the site and edit the pages content.
- Admins – Manage users with admin permissions.
- Customers – Admin can view all registered users and manage account details.
- Info – Define main information and store location.
- Gallery – Image gallery of groceries and product descriptions.
- Orders – Administrator can view all orders with order details and order status.
- Product Categories – Administrator can define the grocery categories and category images on the site.
- Products – Administrator can manage the products that will be shown on the site, upload product images and define the item description.
- Constants – Administrator can define the text for each word in each language on the site.
- Languages – Administrator can define the languages that will be used on the site.
- Email Templates – Administrator can edit the content on the email sent out on the site.
- Product Categories
- Payment processing module – PayPal
- Powerful Admin Panel
- Customers registration
- Customers account with orders history
- Shopping cart